Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

The start button will not work and I cannot get anything to…

Customer Question
The start button will...

The start button will not work and I cannot get anything to work other than a few apps and my AOL is one of them that works.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I have had it for a few years but not really computer savy.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba P75-A7200 with Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Toshiba? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bought in 2014. I have not done anything to troubleshot as nothing will work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It has not been working very well for a couple weeks. And I had to do a restore a few weeks back because it was giving me problems. There was a update that would not install for the wifi and I installed it manually.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Laptop technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix any issues?