Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I tried to boot my T440P laptop. Got Fan Error message and…

Customer Question
Hi, I tried to...

Hi, I tried to boot my T440P laptop. Got Fan Error message and laptop shut down

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

First time today

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Lenovo Thinkpad T440P

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Couple years old-not sure. Troubleshooting- googled, took to Geek Squad who politely declined

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
11/21/2017
Laptop technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Could you give me the exact error message, as it is displayed by the machine?