Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I must ask first is there a charge fof this? Can you please…

Customer Question
I must ask first...

I must ask first is there a charge fof this?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Can you please tell me how much it will be?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought this laptop in DEC 16. I have tried using trouble shooter. They are the one that told me I had to repair components.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How much I have to know. Just about the admount

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
11/21/2017
Laptop technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification
As far as charges, you should see email confirmation in your mailbox with all charges

Please provide more information on the issue you are experiencing

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.