Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

MY LAPTOP TURNS ON TO SHOW PROGRAM ON SCREEN, BUT WILL NOT…

MY LAPTOP TURNS ON...

MY LAPTOP TURNS ON TO SHOW PROGRAM ON SCREEN, BUT WILL NOT CONTINUE TOO BOOT UP, THE SCREEN JUST GOES BLACK AND DEAD.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

LENOVA, DON'T KNOW MODEL, BUT IT'S AT LEAST 10 YEARS OLD.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

WINDOWS 7, MOZILLA FIREFOX.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?

RAY. ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO, I'VE CHECKED ALL THE POWER CONNECTIONS AND THEY'RE OKAY. I'VE TRIED BOOTING IT ABOUT 30 TIMES WITH NO RESULTS.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'M AN OLD MAN WITH A FAILING MEMORY AFTER A MAJOR STROKE 8 YEARS AGO, AND PRIOR TO THIS PROBLEM THE LAPTOP WAS WORKING ON A DAY THAT HAD MULTIPLE THUNDERSTORMS AND POWER OUTAGES.

11/21/2017
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

YESTERDAY WAS THE FIRST TIME EVER, AND TODAY WAS THE SAME.
RAY
NO, I CAN'T PUT THE LAPTOP UP BECAUSE MY WIFE IS NOT HOME AND I'M STUCK IN A WHEELCHAIR. RAY
KRIS
LET'S LEAVE IT GO TILL TOMORROW WHEN MY WIFE'S HOME, AND I'VE GOT TO RUSH TO THE TOILET.
THANKS RAY

OK great.

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credit with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
HI JUST ANSWER
I'M ASKING FOR A COMPLETE REFUND OF WHAT YOU CHARGED ME BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T HELP ME.I FOUND OUT MY HARD DRIVE WAS COMPLETELY TRASHED PROBABLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS I WAS WORKING THROUGH THE DAY BEFORE MY LAPTOP CRASHED, SO THERE WAS NOTHING YOU COULD DO FOR ME, SO PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY.
THANK YOU
RAY PLATT - ***@******.***