Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a Satellite/Satellite Pro 50-BSeries andhave it

I have a Satellite/Satellite...

I have a Satellite/Satellite Pro 50-BSeries andhave it plugged in but icon says 0% available - plugged in,not charging can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Microsoft Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your laptop? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Four years ago no trouble shooting tried

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No - i love this computer and never had any issues

11/20/2017
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I am waiting

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

XXXXXXXXXX do you have Partner I’d?

Did you get my request
Hi Kris R - this is bob O’Donnell- can you respond or give me your id
Only happened once
Where do we go from here

Connected.

It says you are connected- can you tell me where we go from here

Does it cut power when you unplug the power?

sorry for delay in responding- got an emergency call
Can you call me on my cell-(###) ###-####
Or let me know if you are going to remotely hook into my laptop
Getting frustrated- can someone reply
Kris R - are you still working on my request?
Can someone respond - its been over an hour waiting for a reply

Can someone call me at XXXXXXXX

I could not reply as you requested another expert. Locking me out of the question.

Can we arrange a time to look at this?

No thank you - I resolved the issue - any charges for your service- please advise

What did you do?

Please credit my Visa with $39 as no one from your company solved the issue - your web page guaranteed money back if unhappy with service

Your issue is resolved

I just viewed my credit card and you charged me $39.00, $33.00,and $5.00 yesterday (11/20/17) Please credit my card for these charges as you never resolved my issue!

I will flag this and get the remote assistance refunded.

Thanks

Kris

Thank you - please advise when this action has been completed!