Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My MSI GS73 laptop has issue with charging port. Today it…

My MSI GS73 laptop has...
My MSI GS73 laptop has issue with charging port.
Today it stopped to charge unless I push on plug with big force.
Is this the case for warranty repair? I bought this laptop few months ago. indeed it has very bad charger which was always falling off. What would you recommend me to do?
11/19/2017
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

It could just be a faulty plug on the adapter as well. If the port is bad, the motherboard may need to be replaced. In any event, you need to contact support for warranty service. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Dan, Computer Support Specialist