Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a windows 10 laptop with a touch keyboard in the task…

Customer Question
I have a windows...

I have a windows 10 laptop with a touch keyboard in the task bar. In trying to find a way to make my English (CANADA) Keyboard use the USA settings the default I have lot it completely

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

It is a Lenovo S 100 with Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
11/20/2017
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you mean you want the Laptop to always use the US settings as the Keyboard layout?

Please let me know

Thank you