Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

MY TOSHIBA EXTERNAL HARD DISK DTB320 2TB,SUDENLY GIVES A…

MY TOSHIBA EXTERNAL HARD...

MY TOSHIBA EXTERNAL HARD DISK DTB320 2TB,SUDENLY GIVES A READING O 232 GB ONLY AND THE REST WHICH INCLUDE ALL MY STORED DOCUMETS DISAPPEARED.PLEASE ADVISE.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?

E329786

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?

SlN:55P8TXX0T 188

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I AM RUUNING WIN 10

11/19/2017
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
Can you first take this external drive to another known-good computer and check if the computer reports the exact same thing?
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
I will do it tomorrow and inform
Thanks.
SAME RESULT WITH OTHER COMPUTER.
WE WERE TRYING TO FIX PROBLEMS WITH WIN 10 THROUGH INTERNET BY REINSTALLING IT,AND MAY BE THE HARD WAS CONNECTED.
IF CONNECTED REMOTELLY YOU COULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM WHILE THE HARD IS CONNECTED?
Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. Please advise your computer type for Remote Desktop such as Windows PC or Mac computer, I will prepare the link for you respectively.
BTW, I am outside at the moment, can we do it in one hour time? Thanks.
WINDOWS 10 HOME-PC
PROCESSOR :AMD A10-5700 APU 3.4 GHZ
8 GB MEMORY
64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM
OK AFTER ONE HOUR
Thanks. Won't be long.

I am online now. Please click HERE to start a remote desktop session with me. Thanks for your patience.

was out all day long
Hello. Thanks for your feedback. I am not available at the moment, can we start in 3 hours?
We can not, our time will be 2 in the morning.
We will do it tomorrow 10 or 11 our time morning if possible.
Oh, sorry for the inconvenience. Please let men know your exact time zone. Cairo Time of Egypt?
Now it is 10:50 PM.
THANKS
Got it. You actually mean to start after 12 hours. Let's first try in 12 hours. I can't be available at that moment, we may postpone it for 1 or 1.5 hours to 12 pm to 1pm your time. Okay?
Sorry, typo! I mean just in case if I can't be available after 12 hours, we may have a 1 to 1.5 hours delay, then let's start at 12pm or 1pm your time. Again, first try 11pm your time.
Ok WE TRY FIRST AT 11PM TOMORROW.
IS TTHIS WHAT YOU MEAN.
My appology again. So many typos on mobile.
11 am Cario Time, I mean we first try at 11 am your time in morning, as you preferred. If I can't make it, then try 12 pm or 1pm your time.
Ok at 11AM TOMORROW MORNING OUR TIME.
THANKS
Okay good night mate.
Good night

Hello? It's already 11.21am your time. Are you available? I did notice your computer was connected but it has been disconnected.

could you please arrange your time to be at 3:00 pm.
please confirm.
I have to go out.
thanks

Do you mean 3pm Cairo Time?

I am available now.

OK. 5 mins.

Ok

Are you running the Secure Connect program at the moment?

https://preview.tinyurl.com/cairo2017

https://tinyurl.com/cairo2017

bbao
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User