Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I have a surface and every time i try to do something the

screen goes blank. I...
I have a surface and every time i try to do something the screen goes blank. I need push the power button for the screen to come up and it checks to see if it is me. the surface is totally useless I assume a setting is wrong or something?
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: Microsoft Surface pro, model 1796
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: Microsoft, windows operating system
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am not sure of the exact date, about 3 months ago. I have tried no troubleshooting. anything I try and the wind goes blank
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
11/19/2017
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
Have you first checked the power settings to make sure it is caused by sleep mode?
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
bbao
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User