Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

Yesterday I asked my medion smartphonewont let in I can not…

Customer Question
yesterday I asked my medion...
yesterday I asked my medion smartphonewont let in I can not use the phone or use google.I hahe tryed lots things it speaks to me the screen shows green boxs I dont know what i am doing .could contract me by mail***@******.*** or your replal my landline Nos44/022089544939
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
11/17/2017
Laptop technician: Karthik, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of your smart phone?

no i can not aford the extra
thank you

You can skip the automatic popup, Now could you please tell me what is the make and model of your smart phone? So that we can check what is the problem on the phone.

i aam sorry that ican not pay any more money thh make is medion smartphone i think it i 4

May I know what is the exact error message you are getting on the phone when you tried to access google?

I am sorry, We can take remote access in your smart phone. May I know what is the exact error message you are getting on the phone when you tried to access google?

make of the smartphone is MEDION
the £33.00 as i said yerterday isorry i can not aford any more payments
HOW DO I GET TO CONVERSATION ON LINE
is there any techinican
that help me
thank you for your help
how do iget on linme and how to
Laptop technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

What is the make/model of your phone?

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer