Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

Y ASUS is only 2 days old and I keep it plugged in all the

Customer Question
time, yet the battery gets...
y ASUS is only 2 days old and I keep it plugged in all the time, yet the battery gets used up fast. Why?
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I bought it on 11/14/17, just this week. I lowered the brightness level. I have 3 yrs. of insurance on it also.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats it thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Laptop
11/17/2017
Laptop technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you installed any software since you purchased it?

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer