Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

How do I change my password.? my old password is no longer…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my password.? my old password ***** ***** longer working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Aspire R11 2yrs.old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have used this computer only twice as I have been using my old computer. I haven't tried it in over a year and now I would like to get rid or the old computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I am in a library right now as my old computer is no longer connecting so I came here to see what I needed to do. I am without my acer right now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
11/16/2017
Laptop technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Laptop technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know what is the Operating System on your Acer computer?