Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have McAfee anti virus, had them check for problems, they

Customer Question

I have McAfee anti virus, had them check for problems, they said I should get help from Toshiba Computer very slow, shutting down and reacting. I can be in the middlw typing e-mail and lose screen, etc. acting wierd
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I am not sure I can look at all toshiba logos if you want
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just my anti virus, I was under the impression my updates are automatic
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really, I am just used to this computer I fell acting so different, even shutting down was a problem , now very very slow
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 1 year ago.

Hello I can try to assist you today. Has the computer been overheating or seem excessively hot that you can remember?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You guys are crooks, probably hackers. Wells Fargo my bank have been made aware of your scam. Taking my $36.51 out of my account without my approval. You said sign of good faith of $5.00, refundable. Well you can go to hell for your crooked scheme. They will be in touch with you Bastards.