Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have McAfee anti virus, had them check for problems, they…

Customer Question
I have McAfee anti...

I have McAfee anti virus, had them check for problems, they said I should get help from Toshiba Computer very slow, shutting down and reacting. I can be in the middlw typing e-mail and lose screen, etc. acting wierd

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?

I am not sure I can look at all toshiba logos if you want

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just my anti virus, I was under the impression my updates are automatic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, I am just used to this computer I fell acting so different, even shutting down was a problem , now very very slow

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Laptop technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello I can try to assist you today. Has the computer been overheating or seem excessively hot that you can remember?

You guys are crooks, probably hackers. Wells Fargo my bank have been made aware of your scam. Taking my $36.51 out of my account without my approval. You said sign of good faith of $5.00, refundable. Well you can go to hell for your crooked scheme. They will be in touch with you Bastards.