Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

FOR KAMIL ANWAR ONLY: Please contact me asap I need your…

Customer Question
FOR KAMIL ANWAR ONLY: Please contact...
FOR KAMIL ANWAR ONLY:
Please contact me asap I need your help you have helped me before with this issue.
Thank you
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Laptop
11/14/2017
Laptop technician: Kris R, IT Manager replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

has what been happening

How can I help?

My work is pulling me away right now I will be back for help with this in a couple of hurs. Thank you

Okay great. Let me know when you return.

hello
I am back now can you help me?

OK great - can you tell me what the issue is please?

Thanks

Kris

hello so I have Dlink cameras... DCS-2132L and I have neatgear router my cameras worked yesterday morning then stopped in the afternoon error message said can't connect to mydlink server. Last night before I went to bed I tuned my computer off completely and powered back up and the cameras worked now this morning they don't work again same error message

What does the error say exactly?

why id it that mydlink cameras only work at night. During the day an error message says can not connect to mydlink server.