Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Need power button replaced on Acer V5-122P. Acer Aspire

Customer Question
Need power button replaced...

Need power button replaced on Acer V5-122P

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Acer Aspire V5-122P-0643...5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two weeks. tried everything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 6 days by:
11/21/2017
Laptop technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

I was able to locate the power button board here, but wasn't able to locate actual button. I will opt out and possibly another expert will have more info for you

Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
This is Bing to help here. Let me review your question first. Thanks.
Can I know what's wrong with the original power button?