Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a wall mounted Toshiba electronic key telephone and…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a wall mounted Toshiba electronic key telephone and need a six inch cord to connect it to the wall. I believe it is a special cord with six internal wires.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?

Model EKT6510-S. I'm not sure about the operating system as it's a phone system.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The phone system doesn't take updates. I had bad static on the line and replaced the cord to the wall with a 7 foot cord. this worked but now I have a 7 foot cord hanging down the wall and only need 6 inches.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just be clear it's a telephone and not a computer.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Laptop
Again, this is not a laptop nor is it a computer question. It is a telephone!
11/8/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
Basically you need an extended cord to the original one came with the phone. Correct?
Can you please upload a picture showing how the cord looks like especially its head with six wires?