Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Not my laptop my tower or display has turned pink no on

Customer Question
Not my laptop my...

Not my laptop my tower or display has turned pink no green on screen. checked with all windows tools and backed it up everything is still pink. is it tower kor screen

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

It is an acer aspire but about 10 years or more old. been a perfect computer till now when everything is pink not a laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have tried it all and all tools. seems something has died inside but I don't know if it is in the tower or the screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How much is a new outfit and why a laptop

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Laptop
11/7/2017
Laptop technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Are you saying that your monitor is just displaying pink and no other colors? What is the make/model of monitor?