Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Need to set up google home page on both lap tops and combine…

Customer Question
Need to set up...

Need to set up google home page on both lap tops and combine emails

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Google but have several email addresses some want deleted only need contacts

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure tried to get rid of AOL but when I start up or go to google accounts Aol still comes up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I am very slow and stupid

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
10/1/2017
Laptop technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support?

Thank you for your response,
~Franklin

One laptop is a Toshiba windows 7, other one is Dell not sure think windows 10,
Note pad is Samsung Galaxy 8, 1 iphone 6 , 1 iphone 5 cor s

Can you tell me what you mean by combine emails?

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer