Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Iwant to download music and listen tonthem later' do I micro…

Customer Question
Second opinion] iwant to download...
Second opinion] iwant to download music and listen tonthem later' do I micro sft to do this
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Laptop
9/30/2017
Laptop technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You don't need Microsoft to download music and listen to it later.

There are several apps that you can use for this.

The most popular is Spotify: https://www.spotify.com

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------