Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have an HP laptop with 16 GB memory and get the error

I have an HP...

I have an HP laptop with 16 GB memory and get the error message that I am running out of memory and must shut down programs

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

Several times a day, sometimes more often

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The left click on the mouse doesn't open files in the task bar

9/25/2017
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

go here to connect me; http://tinyurl.com/y7rv4xuc
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

are you still on? I lost connection.

I believe my case is 2X4L8Q5 Service tag 389BVF2None of the fixes worked. You can all me at(###) ###-####or e-mail***@******.***Thanks,Bob
I am not hearing from you
pls opt out..