Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I would like to know how yo go about signing up to be able…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know how yo go about signing up to be able to watch Sony ictures television/AXN on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I have an HP laptop and i just want to watch AXN movies

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't find a site for just signing u p

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
9/24/2017
Laptop technician: syseng, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Manager

My name is David.

First, you need to connect to the AXN main page at the link below:

click here

Then select your country/region. It is important that you select the correct country/region because content will be blocked if the region selected is not correct.

Once the region is selected, the page will redirect over to the main selection page. On the main selection page click the Search field in the upper right corner of the page, then enter the name of a movie or TV show you wish to watch, then click on your selection from the list that appears and click the Play button to start watching.

Please let me know if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

i would like to know how to subscribe to Sony Pictures Television/ AXN in the USA so that I can watch the new crime drama (a six week series) "ABSENTIA", the link provided earlier did npt include USA
Laptop technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

AXN is not designed to work in the USA.

You can watch it here: http://www.freeintertv.com/view/id-2907

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast