Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My laptops is locked. I have a Dell but I don't know what…

Customer Question
My laptops is locked. ...

My laptops is locked.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

I have a Dell but I don't know what the model is.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had a alert and that's what locked it up

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Laptop
9/20/2017
Laptop technician: Karthik, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please help me finding out the operating system of your laptop?

For example: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Macintosh, etc...

Windows 10

Thank you for replying, Could you please tell me how you use to login into this computer? is it via email login or any username?