Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I bought a Dell 3000 Series Laptop for our church and we do

Customer Question
do not have WiFi because...
I bought a Dell 3000 Series Laptop for our church and we do do not have WiFi because we are in the country. We also have an older projector (not Blue Tooth) that we use for the ladies Bible Studies. Today the Blue Tooth App was gone and I don't know how to get it back. I bought an adapter so a Blue Tooth Portable Speaker would work.. It was doing well but someone else used it and now we could not get the speaker to work or find the app for Blue Tooth. Can you help?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Dell is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I bought it last year.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We tried all we knew today and were unable to get the speaker to work.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I guess not
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
9/19/2017
Laptop technician: Mr.Med, laptop problems replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, laptop problems

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What windows OS are you running please? (7,8 or 10)

what is the name of the Bluetooth Application, and what is the model and brand of the Bluetooth Portable Speaker ?

Thank you

Do you still need help please?

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer