Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

How to speed up my lab top cause it runs slow

Customer Question
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
Laptop technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Okay

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.