Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My laptop has a virus and since I'm at college I cant go…

Customer Question
My laptop has a...

My laptop has a virus and since I'm at college I cant go anywhere to get it fixed

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Hp envy x360 m6 Got it for Christmas this year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For three days Ive done everything I can do now as soon as I log on the screen turns checkered

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Laptop
I have a warranty for my computer I shouldn't have to pay for this
9/14/2017
Laptop technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Which version of Windows does the computer have?