Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My Kindle app stops working and shuts down on my laptop... I…

Customer Question
My Kindle app stops...

My Kindle app stops working and shuts down on my laptop... I reinstalled the app and tried again and got the same result. Why?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Toshiba laptop bought new in 2014.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just started it again today. I prefer paper books, but one series I want is so old the library doesn't have it, but Kindle does... so I want to read the earliest novels... on the laptop in my kitchenn, not downstairs on the new desktop bought a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Laptop
9/12/2017
Laptop technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the error message that you see?

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer