Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a dell lap top for my work, and it is having severe

Customer Question

Hello. I have a dell lap top for my work, and it is having severe problems. I want to make an appointment to bring it into the Northgate store in Seattle WA. I tried the 800# ***** the recorded message was not helpful. How do I go about getting an appointment to take my computer in today?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Dell is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Let me get that. Just a moment please. it is about 4-5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Hi..thanks for waiting. Just happened yesterday. The cursor started getting jumpy, and then would just loop and not able to access anything. Where would I find the model number?
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I need to get this fixed asap, or at least be able to transfer my data to a new laptop
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris