Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a dell lap top for my work, and it is having severe…

Customer Question
Hello. I have a...

Hello. I have a dell lap top for my work, and it is having severe problems. I want to make an appointment to bring it into the Northgate store in Seattle WA. I tried the 800# ***** the recorded message was not helpful. How do I go about getting an appointment to take my computer in today?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Dell is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Let me get that. Just a moment please. it is about 4-5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Hi..thanks for waiting. Just happened yesterday. The cursor started getting jumpy, and then would just loop and not able to access anything. Where would I find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need to get this fixed asap, or at least be able to transfer my data to a new laptop

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Laptop
9/12/2017
Laptop technician: Kris R, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris