Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

This afternoon I talked with Melinda in regards to popup…

Customer Question
This afternoon I talked...

This afternoon I talked with Melinda in regards ***** ***** ads, etc. She indicated it would take $199 to fix it. Finally it got to $59. I've had had a contract with the Geeks for a long time. Never had this happen before. When I opened my computer tonight there were no icons. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

HP Envy I think 3 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Perhaps a month I haven't tried anything. Don't know how and that is why I have a contract with you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just all sorts of pop ups and slower

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Laptop
9/6/2017
Laptop technician: John, Laptop Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Laptop Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Checking to see whether you still need help with your computer problem if so please let me know.

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.