Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

Think this laptop needs to be cleaned and an error message

keeps coming up;JW-1010 I version...
think this laptop needs to be cleaned and an error message keeps coming up;JW-1010 I version: 1.3.6-144
8/18/2017
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What error message and what do you mean by cleaned? When are you seeing the error message?

What steps are you taking to get an error.

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
windows 7

To start the connection, please click this link if you are ready to proceed right now

if not, i am on EST, please let me know a time you want to continue. These steps need

to be done from your pc only. Other devices will not allow remote connection as requested.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e8dec124-36dd-495a-9161-1097d0902e00

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

hello... are u there
just tryin the link now... bare with me

Im with you but the session is 'stuck' i cannot reply, i can only see you.

Sorry the bloody laptop switched off
Can you log back on?

I sent a boot to safemode command, but it still isnt letting me do anything on your pc. I can only

see it. Are you able to navigate?

Let it come back up. Hopefully the command i sent for safemode will come up. It will appear huge

when it comes on for icons and such when it reboots.

Yep, just trying to... should I log back on to just ask

Ok, when it comes up, if we are not together, let me know. I can still see a grey screen for you only.

Ok
clicked on the link
error message has goneso can you just check the laptop to see if there are anythings slowing it down etc.?

Absolutely. I am going to clean it up for you as well, get it to run faster and make sure no files were damaged

if you would like.

Just use the same method you used to contact me with the elsinore file. Your session is still open on my end.

go to your downloads, and double click the elsinore file. It should connect us again.

If it doesnt, i will send you new link.

ok, thanks

Let me know if you cannot connect again. I will wait.

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician