Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

My laptop keeps telling me it needs more storage space. I

HI JA: Hello. How can I...
HI
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My laptop keeps telling me it needs more storage space. I have checked my storage and the system is taking most of the space. Out of 28.5 gb Ihave reduce it to 28.1 gb. I don't know what to uninstall. A while back I tried to install Windows 10 but it wouldn't install because there wasn't room so I deleted that file today.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Dell and it's about 2-3 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It's be doing this for a while and I've been troubleshooting for several months. I just haven't had time to sit long enough to have someone help me until now.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
8/18/2017
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to uninstall the useless programs and saves a lot of data?

Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
you may

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=70cdd745-b7e7-406e-8d9c-e62052d4c9ee

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

Computer seems to be frozen and I am not able to work on this.

Is your computer turned Off. If not, please click allow or Yes message on the screen.

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast