Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

My has just expired I'm informed so. Please call me so I

Customer Question
Hello, my has just...
Hello, my has just expired I'm informed so. Please call me so I can
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: this is HP Notebook bought in New Orleans
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Model 67A74
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: OK here are #;s Laptop ::: product ID 00325-80412059820-aaoem
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I intend to renew warrenty which I've just been told it's expired!!! Larry Blanchard BTW How can I increase the screen contrast/to a darker print?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
8/17/2017
Laptop technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

I am not sure if you can extend the warranty after your present warranty has expired. You can call this number 1-***-***-**** and get the details.

sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta