Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have an Asus laptop and it won't let me log into my home…

Customer Question
I have an Asus laptop...
I have an Asus laptop and it won't let me log into my home screen with my password. It is saying it is incorrect password
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Laptop
8/6/2017
Laptop technician: Mr.Med, laptop problems replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, laptop problems

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What windows OS are you running please ? (7, 8 or 10)

10
Please refund as I'm on my phone and apparently that is not being under
stood

I'm sorry for delay in replying, If you are using a Microsoft account to login to your Windows 10 computer, open up the following link on your current computer: https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx and Click I forgot my password ***** then click Next.

Enter the email the one you use to log in to Windows 10 and the captcha code provided, and then click Next.

Follow the on-screen instruction and you will be able to reset and create a new password ***** your Microsoft account.

Next, please use the newly created password ***** the login screen, on your computer.

If you are not using a Microsoft account, Please download Windows 10 ISO file from : https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10 and burn it into a Blank DVD then follow the step by step instructions in the link below :

https://4sysops.com/archives/reset-a-windows-10-password/

Let me know the results

Thank you