Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I am trying to type a document and the typing is cut shor…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to type a document and the typing is cut shor significantly by some error on my part unintended

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Acer chromebook 15

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Chromebook?

Where do I find that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Chromebook? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, and have just looked at the various possibilties.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

For example the white line only goes to 2

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Laptop
8/2/2017
Laptop technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What program or app are you using in typing the document? Is it MS Word or Open Office?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess