Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a satellite L75D-A7283. whenever I reboot the

Customer Question

i have a satellite L75D-A7283. whenever I reboot the keyboard will not work after it allows me to put in the password. I found a temporary solution on the internet. Hold down the right shift key for 10-15 seconds wait for a loud beep and then the keyboard comes back to life. But once I shut down it won't work after a restart and password ***** *****
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: It is a satellite L75D-A7283 and this problem started a few months ago. By looking online I see others have had this problem too. There must be a solution?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I installed latest window updates a couple of days ago. I have not tried any troubleshooting.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me, which version of Windows do you use?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Windows 10 home.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You have the correct information. The bank just contacted me and said they approved $41 and $5 but declined $39. Why are you charging me twice?

Sorry, I could not accept the remote support offer as the payment failed, the $39 is for the remote support for any queries you can contact the customer care. Please let me know when you want to continue.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you tell me what the $41 charge was for?

See, as far as I know, the $5 charge is for posting the question and the rest of the charge when someone replies back and you wants to continue. You can make sure about the charges by calling the customer care if you want to continue after that then, reply me back or ask them to refund the money.