Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

What would cause my p75-a7200 to stop charging the battery,

Customer Question
What would cause my...

What would cause my p75-a7200 to stop charging the battery

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sat P74-A7200 SN 8d106664c

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Been going on for a week, replaced battery, checked the circuit and everything seemed ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

The pc did get dropped unto the connection before it was brought to me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Laptop
8/2/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Are you using the original power adapter? Have you tested the voltage using a multi-meter?