Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

My computer is broke. Can you come and repair? HP Elitebook…

Customer Question
My computer is broke...

My computer is broke. Can you come and repair?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

HP Elitebook Model 8540P

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your EliteBook?

Don't know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your EliteBook? Have you installed any updates recently?

It will not power up.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
8/2/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Can you please clarify in details about how it is broken down? What's the symptom please?

> Can you come and repair?

We can't come and repair it physically. We can do it remotely guiding you fix the issue if it is not a hardware failure.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer