Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

A Piantine. I have been trying to call & i am getting

Customer Question
My name is*****...

My name is***** . I have been trying to call & i am getting disconnected . My laptop Windows 10 is a Toshiba . i have the geek squad plan . The battery is not charging . It works when i have it plugged in . But if i have it unplug it dose not work . Can u please help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is 2 years old .Model Number PSCLE 1104TO 11 . The serial number is *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started monday night . I have try to use it when it is not plugged in & it says battery low. If i have it plugged in it works but still says only 1% charged

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Laptop
8/2/2017
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Hello, what's the specific issue with your W10? When you say "disconnected", are you referring to wireless or wired connection please?

Does the problem persist? Do you still need our help here? Please advise. Thanks.