Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

A Piantine. I have been trying to call & i am getting

Customer Question

my name is***** . I have been trying to call & i am getting disconnected . My laptop Windows 10 is a Toshiba . i have the geek squad plan . The battery is not charging . It works when i have it plugged in . But if i have it unplug it dose not work . Can u please help me
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is 2 years old .Model Number PSCLE 1104TO 11 . The serial number is *****
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started monday night . I have try to use it when it is not plugged in & it says battery low. If i have it plugged in it works but still says only 1% charged
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Hello, what's the specific issue with your W10? When you say "disconnected", are you referring to wireless or wired connection please?

Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Does the problem persist? Do you still need our help here? Please advise. Thanks.