Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I bought a hp chromebook and i am planning on returning and…

Customer Question
I bought a hp...

I bought a hp chromebook and i am planning on returning and exchanging and i need to know how to erase all data on this computer before returning it

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I just purchased it on the 25th

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just dont like the computer and im exchanging it, i just want all my info erased from it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
8/1/2017
Laptop technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

I can walk you though resetting your chrome book. Are you ready to begin?