Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

HOW CAN I PLAY A DVD ON MY LAPTOP? TOSHIBA SATELLITE C55…

Customer Question
HOW CAN I PLAY...

HOW CAN I PLAY A DVD ON MY LAPTOP?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

TOSHIBA SATELLITE C55 SERIES ENTERTAINMENT READY WITH HDM1 WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

NO UPDATES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

THATS ALL

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
8/1/2017
Laptop technician: John, Laptop Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Laptop Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you trying to play a video DVD in the windows 10 computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.