Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a screen on most things I am told I need to use the

Customer Question

I have a green screen on most things I am told I need to use the service station to update and the green will go away? How can I find the service station? it is not anywhere I can find it
JA: What kind of computer do you have? Do you know what Operating System (OS) you're running?
Customer: I have a Toshiba laptop DZ208990Q Satelite C55 series
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: That is the question, how do I update this thing? I read instructions to go to the Service Station to update but I can't find the Service Station
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, are you going to charge me something for the answer? I have always had HP products and decided to try Toshiba. I had such a hard time with it I went out and bought another HP Now that has gone bad so I went back to the Toshiba I don't have money to keep buying new ones or paying for instuctions to run it
JA: I hope not. The Laptop Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: No thanks I am now retired and trying to live on Social Security. I am lucky to be able to buy groceries. anyway This Toshiba is a piece of junk
Category: Laptop
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.
It is really something unusual. Can you please upload a screenshot here to tell more details about what you see one the screen? Better a full screenshot having more details. Thanks.