Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a issue with cookies that prevent me for getting to…

Customer Question
I have a issue...

I have a issue with cookies that prevent me for getting to my checking accountt

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes my bank

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No disconnect modem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Laptop
7/31/2017
Laptop technician: Kris R, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.