Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

MY Inspiron 15 is beeping continually. Dell Inspiron 15. No…

Customer Question
MY Inspiron 15 is...

MY Inspiron 15 is beeping continually

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell Inspiron 15

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No except my wireless also quit working.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Laptop
7/31/2017
Laptop technician: John, Laptop Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Laptop Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Is this continuous beeping or one long beep ?

How old is this laptop ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you I have fixed it.

Glad to know that i will request customer service to close this question.

Sincerely,