Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have an Acer Aspire R3 series about a year and a half now.

Customer Question

I have an Acer Aspire R3 series about a year and a half now. It was working fine and then a couple months ago it slowed down considerably and some programs give trouble to open. It keeps saying it is out of storage/memory space (28.2 gb out of 29 gb). I keep trying to delete files, etc. but little or no change. I have put in a memory card because the unit does not allow to increase the hard drive disk space. I have transfered most personal files, pictures, etc. Tried deleting some apps as well. Tried to restore but it is saying I need to clear up some disk space first. Help
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Aspire? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 10 - Model No. N15W5
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it is not installing any updates. deleting files, transferring to memory card
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I have dealt with and fixed this problem scores of thousands of times. There are many things that can be done to help resolve this problem. Each case is unique, however. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok

Thank you. The remote connection is the safest choice. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.