Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a Toshiba Lap Top. All of a sudden the Num Num Lock

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Toshiba Lap Top. All of a sudden the Num Num Lock button isn't working. It is lit up, but the numbers aren't working and nothing happens when I hit it. It remains lit up.
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?
Customer: Windows 10 Satellite Radius P55W-B
JA: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: This happened before the latest update. I hadn't used it in a few weeks
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know...
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if this happened right away after the last Windows 10 upgrade or are you not exactly sure about that?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, I have had 10 for almost a year. This happened out of no where.

Thank you. I suppose you have done a reboot already, yes?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not want the $33 charged to my account. It said it was only $5 and I'm having problems sending info.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there

Do you still require help with this? Please note this is a paid service for the amounts you see