Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I need have a diagonstic on my computer, lenovo flex 3, a

Customer Question

I need have a diagonstic on my computer
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: lenovo flex 3
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: a few weeks
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am already a membr
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know what exactly the issue is with your computer? I would be happy to have a look at it remotely too, but you´d need to request a remote assistance. Do you see the button for that on this site?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

I´ve just sent you the remote assistance confirmation, once you´ve accepted it, I can log on to your computer and do diagnostics if you wish. Thank you.

Because you have already paid but did not get back to me again, can you please let me know how we should continue? Do you still need help?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.