Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I cant get into my [email protected],

Customer Question

i cant get into my emails/*****@******.***
JA: What kind of computer do you have? Do you know what Operating System (OS) you're running?
Customer: Toshiba/////windows7
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Please explain the problem a bit more in detail. Do you have access to the recovery email and a working phone number which you provided during the gmail account creation?