Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have an Acer Dolby Home Theater Virtual Surround Sound

Customer Question

I have an Acer Dolby Home Theater Virtual Surround Sound Aspire 6530 I am not able to turn on my wifi
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: I don't know where the button or slide is
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just started. I unplugged my laptop and took it with me. When I came home and plugged it in at home, the wifi did not activate automatically
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think there might be a button to activate my wifi but I don't know where to look for it
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have an ACER Aspire 6530. How do I turn on wifi?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please do not call me,
an email message will work best.
Thanks
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

do you mean that you are unable to connect the sound system via wifi?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Okay I will need to look into this and will get back to you tomorrow as its 9pm here in the UK. Thanks. Jay

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just want to activate my wifi so that I can access the internet. I don't know where the button is to turn it on
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

you just want to connect your computer to the wifi to access internet?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this is correct
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

okay i can help with this but we need to continue tomorrow as its 11pm here in the UK is that okay?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

thanks speak to you then. jay

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
great!!!
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

thanks

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

please accept secure remote assastance

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
we figured this out on our own...
Expert:  Jay D replied 1 month ago.

okay I am glad you were able to resolve this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It was a simple solution. I do not understand why you were not able to help me for something so simple
Expert:  Jay D replied 1 month ago.

because I am not an acer engineer and you posted the question was relating to a sound system and it seems it as really about your laptop so it was rather confusing I am sorry to say.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I indicated that I just wanted to connect with wifi... The ACER does have a sound system but this was just a description of the kind of ACER laptop that I have... If you are an expert, you should have known this... I told you I just wanted wifi, but apparently, you did not read this in one of my answers.
your rating system is also bogus. It will not permit me to submit a low rating.
Expert:  Jay D replied 1 month ago.

"I have an Acer Dolby Home Theater Virtual Surround Sound Aspire 6530 I am not able to turn on my wifi"

that is the first line of what you said, so anyone would assume that it was related to setting up a sound system on wifi which I am not an expert at

Expert:  Byron replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question.

Can you tell me which version of Windows is on the laptop?