Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I HAVE A TOSIBA L770 laptop that wont turn on it just gives

Customer Question

i HAVE A TOSIBA L770 laptop that wont turn on it just gives five flashing ornge lights when I turn it on what is the flashing lights maen
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Tosiba L77o laptop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: There is no trobleshooting it never even gets that far just 5 orange beeps on that light
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please disconnect the power cable from the Laptop then hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release.

Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me if it then starts please