Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

Acer Aspire Lap Top screen goes dark shortly after turning

Customer Question

Acer Aspire Lap Top screen goes dark shortly after turning on
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Happened once before tech said brightnes was turned down do not know what he did to turn it back up
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Would not turn up last night. shut off and diconnected power cord. power light is on charge light is on . Unit sounds like it is running
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I turn up the screen brightnes that is what was wrong last time this happened
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Is the screen dim and not completely dark?

Please use a flash light and see if you can see anything on the screen.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Screen completely black

Shut down your computer completely by pressing and holding the power button until the laptop turns off completely.

Then wait for 10 seconds and turn ON tell me if you see any flashes on the screen.