Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Het back to you shortly, I'll have to get back to you later,

Customer Question
Het back to you...

Het back to you shortly

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I'll have to get back to you later

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A few days ago I purchased an Acer E15 Es-575-5493 . Setting up I put password ***** I have made a password ***** use it now it's saying incorrect password ***** what do I do to open this up now?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have wifi hooked up yet

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
4/1/2017
Laptop technician: teccar,
 replied 1 year ago
teccar

Sorry , did not mean to post here

Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
What kind of password ***** you referring to here? The Acer computer's BIOS password, or Windows password ***** a user to log on?